SEAN AMOS: Did you know this....

Did you know this....

Personally I wouldn't marry someone I don't know. You need to know what you are committing yourself to. After all we are talking about a life-long commitment. Like the author, I also don't believe that one should be in a relationship for five years before committing without a sound reason, whatever that means. The point is: five years is too long a time for two people to be involved without any progress.

They stay in relationships with hope. My advice to all the women is: Start from now and ask your long relationship partner what he thinks about you!

I am a man myself but I am sure that it will not take me years to marry a woman. Once I get a right woman with all the qualities I need, I will get married immediately. It will not take years, a year will be too long, and a delay will be caused by arrangements. I also blame you women why don't you ask your partners?

There are plenty of guys who are interested in you but you always tell them about your boyfriend that you have been involved for 4yrs and you are happy, my question is if you are happy, why are you in a relationship for so long (4yrs) without marriage. Women are not clever enough when it comes to do a
feasibility study about men.

WAKE UP AND ASK HIM (boyfriend): What will be my future with you? Do not take excuses? Tell him your future plans Enough is enough ask him what he is waiting for? If possible give him your parents' address and he must tell them what he wants from you. If he came to play around with you he will never come back. You must rather stay without a man rather than wasting your time with someone who will hurt you and leave you, for how long will you live like that? Once you are able to do that, you will see
the future you were dreaming of.

A RIGHT MAN WHO LOVES YOU WILL COME AND DO THAT. You ladies with long-term relationships ask your boyfriends today, if he is mumbling, leave him because you will be depressed one day if you find out that he is getting married to someone whom he met within 4 months. Imagine (4years = 4months) I am just picturing how your feeling will be? Ladies stay away from those relationships, they are 3% useful and 97% wasting your time. There could be someone out there who was going to marry you during this
4yrs maybe it was going to take him a year to marry you but you refused you wanted to stay in a relationship with no due date. We are all working according to time (Projects, Deliveries, Purchasing, Contracts, etc.) Why Not Love Affairs?


I have sisters I always tell them because I want the best for them. Some of you might not agree but I am sure this can help some of you.

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: "IF A MAN IS STABLE IN LIFE, IN A RELATIONSHIP, BUT NOT MARRIED, THEN IT IS BECAUSE HE IS NOT SURE ABOUT THE WOMAN THAT HE IS
WITH."

He is not willing to commit to her and constantly has his eye open for something better or is waiting for her to become something better. Point blank. When he finds a woman that he is satisfied with, he will make her his wife. And ladies, sorry to tell some of you, but it doesn't take 4 or 5 years for that man to figure it out. It doesn't take 2 or 3 years either.


The only reason that a man will get married after that long of a time is because he's tired of looking for something better. And trust me, that's definitely what he was doing all of those years. So if you should happen to find yourself in one of those "long term" relationships then maybe you should step back, take a look at yourself and wonder what it is that you're missing by doing favors for this man who is not willing to fully commit.

Don't make excuses to yourself and your girlfriends saying things like "Oh he's waiting 'til he gets a better job" or "he's waiting to finish school" or "he's waiting until he moves from his apartment to a house".

DON'T FOOL YOURSELF, IT'S NOT THAT COMPLICATED!!

Which one of those things can't be done with a wife or fiancé' by your side? So ladies, when you read this think about your situation and that man that you are living with, or the one that you spend many nights over his house or him over yours. Think about your baby's father that you are still in a sexual relationship with. Think about your "ex" that you are in a sexual relationship with. Think about your "boyfriend". And definitely think twice before you brag on a relationship that's a couple of years long and
you still have no commitment.

Like I've said before, I'm a man and I know the situation. I've been there and I know that we can come up with some extremely reasonable excuses, but.... DON'T FOOL YOURSELF, IT'S NOT THAT COMPLICATED!

"Ladies, can i hear you say Amen!!"

And

"Guys, let's be honest"

No comments:

Tourism: Africa the unmatched travel destination

A giraffe at the Nile River “…the West has a perception problem. Because when we talk about Africa, more often than not, it's to tal...